$300.00 – Sold Out
This kite has been rated BLUE.
Canopy material showing signs of use.
Kite Rating System:
BLACK - This is a used kite. It has been used for 1-15 sessions. The kite is in excellent condition. The canopy is still crispy, not faded, and clean. There have been no repairs.
BLUE - This is a used kite. It has been used for more than 15 sessions. The kite is in good condition. The kite shows light wear and tear. Canopy may be slightly softer. There may be minor repairs done to this kite.
GREEN - This kite is a used kite. It has been used for more than 15 sessions. The kite is in fair condition. The kite shows moderate wear and tear. There may have been professional repairs done to the kite but it holds and air and ready for many sessions ahead.
All kites hold air and are ready to fly!
High-Performance Freeride/Big Air
The Pivot is an incredible all-around kite with great performance no matter the conditions. If you want a kite that does everything anywhere or anytime, the Pivot is the kite for you. This kite is famous for its incredible jumping ability, wave riding performance, responsiveness, and tight, pivoting turns. The Pivot has a wide wind range and predictable power generation for easy riding and consistent boosts. The 12 m and 14 m have been redesigned for dramatically improved overall performance. Without sacrificing durability or flying characteristics, the construction, trailing edge, overall reinforcements, and canopy of all sizes have been redesigned for an even lighter and more responsive kite. If you’re not sure whether you want to ride a twin tip, surfboard, or take out your foilboard, the Pivot is one kite that does it all and excels in everything. Two-time King of the Air Champion and 2021 Big Air Kite League winner, the Pivot continues to lead the charge.
• Massive Boosts
• Consistent Power Delivery
• Versatile Performance: Big Air, Freeride, and Surf
• Incredible Wind Range
• “Sheet-In-And-Go” Feel
• Quick Relaunch
• Bridle Adjustment Setting: More range for high winds
• Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric: Stiff & strong canopy fabric
• 2 Ply Trailing Edge: Disperses canopy flutter
• HT Plus Seam: This high-tensile thread fortifies the leading edge along the seam, so you can confidently inflate to higher pressure for better flying characteristics.
• Molded Strut Ends: Reinforcements protect the struts
• Aramid Patches: Protects and reinforces the seams
• One Point Inflation System: Quick and easy inflation and deflation through 9 mm hoses
• Diagonal Load Seam: Distributes kite tension for a powerful and balanced kite
• Progressive Profile: Evolving the profile along the wingspan allows the center sections to generate power while flatter tips minimize drag and allow for faster turning
• Radial Segmented Arc: Short linear segments accurately form the kites arch
• Pivot Bag